Wednesday, February 22, 2012

I tried and that too made their symptoms...

I would suggest using only Nexium. I take two pills x 20 mg per day. I think that if I accept them just before you sit down to eat to get the optimal balance between side effects and effectiveness. I had a strattera without prescritpion biopsy and blood tests for HP, and they all came back negative. I never drank alcohol before or after I fell ill, and I never used aspirin either. I have always been a healthy diet, and I even remotely stressed while I ulcers. I had antibiotics for HP, and that had no value. I found that made my Carafate symptoms. I asked Doc for Carafate as I read about it online, but he said it was not prescibed, often more (in England), as only limited effectiveness compared with other PPI drugs seems out of fashion many years ago. I think that your pain is probably caused Carafate Nexium prevention work, and not vice versa. Do not listen to anyone who recommends DGL. I tried and that too made their symptoms worse, and I even developed ulcers mouth for the first time in my life! IPP is the most effective treatment than about the presence of part or all of your stomach removed to give them a chance. I also think that keeping food in the stomach helps a lot. Ive put on a little weight from constantly eating, but it's better than the alternative! Documents can not give an explanation of why I started to get sores, but they started at the same time, I got Mono. I do not think it's coincidence. They thought I was fake at first, and said that I just IBS! They did not believe me until they did endoscopy and saw the damage to your eyes! If you ever find out the cause of your ulcer must let me know! .

No comments:

Post a Comment